In this episode of the True love Knots, our guest is Alan Berg. For 11 years after leaving the knot, he became a certified speaking professional. He is a global speaking fellow, with only 39 of them worldwide. He has written six books and can speak in 14 countries and three languages on business, weddings, and events. Today, Alan will be talking about weddings and the recent happenings in the industry over the past couple of years.
- “There are three possible results in inquiry: yes, no, nothing.” [Alan]
- “Listen to customers, find their desired results, present the options, and ask for a sale.”[Alan]
- “What you need to do is keep moving forward.” [Maria]
- “We’re not just looking for what they want. We’re looking for why you’re the best fit to give them the results that they want.[Alan]
- It’s about listening. You’re not learning new things if you are not listening.
- Improve each of your skills on the four steps to more sales.
- Look forward when you’re busy because if you take your eyes off, tomorrow will be worse.
- Simplify things.
- Know your inventory. Maximize profitability when supply and demand are in your favor.
[00:02] Meet today’s guest “Alan Berg,” The Goat of the Wedding Industry
[3:24] What’s happening as they’re hiring you?
[6:11] What do you think is the biggest challenge an entrepreneur is facing?
[7:06] Three possible results when you get an inquiry.
[15:56] Training staff
[19:18] What are your predictions for 2023 and 2024?
[21:35] How did you meet your wife?
Learn more about Alan Berg: