One of the most important days in a couple’s life is the day they get married. It is something memorable, something they will never forget. It is essential to create a moment that will show your love for each other. In today’s episode, Maria Romano shares with us a technique a bride can use while walking down the aisle.
- “Take a moment, take your hand and blow a kiss. Blow a kiss to your partner that’s waiting for you.”
- “If you’re getting married, and it’s just the two of you or very few people, and you’re walking down the aisle, take advantage of this. This is a great moment to remember.”
- “There’s nothing better than love.”
- Maria suggested giving your partner a blown kiss while you were walking down the aisle.
- It would be best if you took advantage of your moment while walking down the aisle. Take your time and enjoy. This is your moment.
- Being in love is an incredible experience in its own right. It is powerful and a great thing to remember.
[01:33] Blow a Kiss
[02:07] Take Advantage of the Moment
Learn more about Maria Romano