In this episode, Maria will be talking about how to date when you are a professional person who has a busy schedule, but you want somebody in your life. She will be giving some tips on how to fit dating when you have a busy schedule.
- “Check your dating apps twice a day.”
- “Dates don’t necessarily have to be in the evening.”
- “Be present and be engaged so you can meet people.”
- Schedule your calendar by setting the time to check on your dating apps. Set a 15-minute timer to look at profiles who matched with you and take the time to talk with these people.
- In order to fit dates in your schedule, try having breakfast or lunch dates.
- If you are actively seeking for someone, you should get out to different networking groups and different meetups.
[1:03] What Do You Really Want?
[1:51] Making Time to Meet Someone Online
[2:46] Taking It Offline
[4:26] How to Counteract being Tired
[4:57] Going Out
You can also follow Maria on her socials:
True Love Knots https://trueloveknots.com/wedding-services/