In this episode of the True Love Knots Podcast, our guest is Joey Toth. He is the COO of the David Tutera brand and a Keynote-Motivational Speaker. He aims to combine best practices from many industries and other ideas to create a company that stands out and provides a unique experience to everyone they touch. Today, Joe shares all about his organization, mindset, and how things can grow and evolve.
- “Life is an evolution, not a revolving cycle. It’s about embracing growth, new experiences, and the endless possibilities that await.” [Joey]
- “Yoga has the power to awaken and connect us to our true selves, opening doors to profound transformation and endless growth.” [Joey]
- “Transformation grounds us, quiets the monkey mind, and allows us to appreciate the wonders of life around us.” [Maria]
- “By aligning our passions, talents, and dreams, we can create something bigger than ourselves, make a difference, and experience the magic of shared experiences.” [Joey]
- “In a world where experiences matter, creating unforgettable moments and inspiring others to dream big sets businesses apart and makes a lasting difference.” [Maria]
- “I believe success is not limited to financial achievements, but rather the freedom to pursue one’s passions, create meaningful experiences, and make a positive impact on others.” [Maria]
- “I believe that families come in all different shapes and sizes, and it’s important to embrace and support each other through the challenges and changes. We have the power to create a loving and accepting environment for our children to thrive in.” [Maria]
- Embrace opportunities to explore outside your comfort zone and gain a taste of different fields.
- Growth is an ongoing process throughout our lives, with each experience presenting new opportunities for self-discovery.
- Transformation can bring a sense of presence and awareness, helping us connect with what truly matters.
- Complementary partnerships are essential for success in any venture, where strengths and weaknesses balance each other.
- Creating a safe and supportive environment allows individuals to let go of their vulnerabilities and openly share their fears and thoughts, fostering personal growth and connection.
- Success is subjective and can vary significantly from person to person. It can encompass various aspects of life, such as financial stability, freedom to pursue passions, or engage in philanthropy.
[00:03] Introducing Joey Toth
[05:44] How was Joey’s Transformational Journey?
[09:11] What’s the Difference of Coaching and Personal Coaching?
[12:25] How did David and Joey Got Together?
[19:05] What Makes Us Stand Out?
[26:41] How Does Joey Define Success?
[34:21] Where to Reach Joey Toth?
Learn more about Joey Toth and Mindset Coaching at: