Maria Romano will go through a difficult yet significant topic in this episode of the True Love Knots. Maria will share her experiences ten years ago for those people who are divorced, a widow, or widowers that are getting back into the dating world but are not too sure if they’ve moved on.
- “Whatever happens to you in your life happens to you for a reason.” [Maria]
- “You just have to move forward and move through grief, not necessarily discarded.” [Maria]
- “There’s a reason for this journey that you’re on.” [Maria]
- “I was holding his hand and was so grateful that he gave me the best of him as I gave the best of myself. And he would have been there for me as I was for him.” [Maria]
- “Always remember that there’s something that comes out of every relationship that helps you.”[Maria]
- “You are worthy to finding love again.” [Maria]
- You can meet individuals who are divorced, widowed, or widowers. And they’re still dealing with the residual effects of their heartbreak since that partner meant a lot to them.
- Sometimes you need to lean into grief, let that grief settle in your heart, and then move on.
- You must find somebody that can help you, especially if you’ve been through a divorce, are widowed or are a widower. Somebody that has eyes that can help you objectively, not subjectively.
- I can tell you it will get better. Your heart will heal, and you will not forget the memories you had, the good memories in your life.
- Be grateful for those people that were in your life because they’ve helped you become the person that you are.
[00:31] Maria’s Difficult Days
[2:07] TED talk by Nora McInerny
[3:56] 10 Years Ago
[5:01] The Reason For Sharing