The day of love is approaching. And Maria Romano wants to share with you some information about how you can try something a little different. In this episode of True Love knots, Minister of Love, Maria Romano, discusses some things that you can do on Valentine’s Day that might be a little bit out of the ordinary for you.
- “Helicopter ride is the most awesome experience. When you get off that ride, you’re going to be on such a high that you two are going to love on each other.”
- “It’s all about creating a great experience for each other. Something that’s pleasurable, memorable, and timeless and something that you’ll go back and think about.”
- “When you’re in a relationship, you want to love people the way you want to be loved and it’s important to show your love.”
- It is all about creating a great experience for your significant other.
- Doing special things for your partner will make all the difference in the world.
- Treat people the way you want to be treated. Love like you desire to be loved.
[0:15] Upcoming Valentine’s Day
[0:40] A Helicopter ride
[1:38] Aside from sending flowers
[2:52] Wine, cheese, and a massage
[3:52] Using lipstick
[4:30] If you are single on Valentine’s Day
Learn more about Maria Romano and the True Love Knots at: